Distance: 525m
Breaststroke: 3
Crawl: 18
More lane dodging required today. It got so busy at one point I tried going in the roped-off fast lane section. But that was busy too. There was someone going more slowly than me, so I overtook her, but then overdid it to make sure I got out of her way, and the next person coming up fast behind me, and had to give up, and return to the main pool area. Perhaps I should go back to doing fewer lengths and practice swimming non-stop instead. It's the resting at each end bit that means I'll be getting in the fast swimmers' way.
Goodwood Festival of Speed
-
Had a great weekend of motorsport. This was my second visit to Goodwood and
the first for my wife. I think she has now officially migrated from slight
vagu...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment