Distance: 7.2m
Time: 35m01s
Avg speed: 12.3mph
Max speed: 33.2mph
I'm now deciding that the extra exercise cycling up Steventon hill is worth the 5 minute time saving after all. Especially the feeling I get outrunning a tractor on the way down again. It was looming up behind me to overtake, but I was accelerating all the time downhill, and pulled away from it, as it slowed down to enter the 30mph limit, I just kept speeding up! I was so chuffed at hitting 33mph, that I whizzed downhill and turned into the village hall car park in quick time... only to discover that my car wasn't there! Of course it wasn't there. I parked it in Hanney this morning, didn't I?!? So I'm only a third of the way back. D'oh!
Goodwood Festival of Speed
-
Had a great weekend of motorsport. This was my second visit to Goodwood and
the first for my wife. I think she has now officially migrated from slight
vagu...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment