Wednesday 23 July 2008

It's me birfdi

Distance: 0.6 miles
Time: 5m14s

Today I'm the grand old age of 37, and despite everything else going on (or not going on) in my life, I feel good. And when I'm feeling good, I like to run. The trick is remembering that I like to run when I'm not feeling so good, but that will, hopefully, come with habit as I get back into the swing of running 4-5 times a week. And I know that whatever few calories I've just burned off will be put straight back on before the 1st pint of beer is sunk, but I did say it was my birthday!

Maybe by the weekend I'll be ready to head out for a gentle 10 minute run...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Bro!!

Running 13.1 miles in memory of Carl

I ran the Silverstone Half Marathon on 15th March 2009. I managed the 13.1 mile course in 2 hours and 4 minutes. Not a bad effort for my first Half Marathon! I returned in 2010 to run it in 1 hour 54 minutes, and plan to do it again in 2011. I decided to run this in aid of The PSC Trust and PSC Support in memory of my brother Carl, who died from liver failure in November 1997. If you'd like to sponsor me for this - please email me at pscrun@ulen.me.uk PSC Trust
PSC Support Or visit my Justgiving page for PSC Support at PSC Support - Justgiving
Have you signed up to the national donor register? If you haven't yet done so, please think about it, and let your family know your wishes.
Give the gift of life.
Join the NHS Organ Donor Register
Organ Donor Line 0845 60 60 400
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/register