Thursday 4 June 2009

45 mins round most of the village

Distance: 5.09 miles
Time: 45m14s





Mile 1 - 8m49s
Mile 2 - 9m04s
Mile 3 - 8m58s
Mile 4 - 8m49s
Mile 5 - 8m43s
0.09 mile - 48s

I was going to go to the gym this evening, but heard the forecast for tomorrow was rain, so decided to swap to get out in the sun for a run and then I can be indoors tomorrow should the weather turn.

Rather than boring mile laps of the village, I decided to run round and round and let my Garmin let me know when I'd got to 5 miles. As usual I tried to not double back on myself too much, but it was unavoidable really. I was hard a few miles in to keep going past my house and not quit too soon, but soon the 45 minutes were up and it was time for yet another plate of brown pasta.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What's wrong with Manor Crescent?!

ulen said...

I didn't run down any dead ends yesterday, so didn't run down any cul-de-sacs... that's all!

Running 13.1 miles in memory of Carl

I ran the Silverstone Half Marathon on 15th March 2009. I managed the 13.1 mile course in 2 hours and 4 minutes. Not a bad effort for my first Half Marathon! I returned in 2010 to run it in 1 hour 54 minutes, and plan to do it again in 2011. I decided to run this in aid of The PSC Trust and PSC Support in memory of my brother Carl, who died from liver failure in November 1997. If you'd like to sponsor me for this - please email me at pscrun@ulen.me.uk PSC Trust
PSC Support Or visit my Justgiving page for PSC Support at PSC Support - Justgiving
Have you signed up to the national donor register? If you haven't yet done so, please think about it, and let your family know your wishes.
Give the gift of life.
Join the NHS Organ Donor Register
Organ Donor Line 0845 60 60 400
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/register