Sunday 2 December 2007

Santa Fun Run in Pictures


Lauren feels a bit silly


Lauren thinks Dad is a bit silly too


Outside Exeter College, just registered


Not feeling so silly - there are lots of Santas about


Only 20 minutes to go - what have we let ourselves in for!


Warm-up exercises in a minute...


There's quite a few of us now!


5 minutes to go - 700 santas to the start please


The 2 mile Santa Fun Run route


We did it in less than 30 minutes

(it took me 30 seconds to get my camera!)


Phew, glad that's all over!!


Just glad it didn't rain harder, we got wet enough!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,
See you put the pictures on your blog. We did it in 30 mins, woohoo!
Well done Dad for running non-stop!
Well done again for raising this much, raise bit more and you'll be running the marthathon!
from Lauren

Alison Neale said...

Well done both of you. x

Running 13.1 miles in memory of Carl

I ran the Silverstone Half Marathon on 15th March 2009. I managed the 13.1 mile course in 2 hours and 4 minutes. Not a bad effort for my first Half Marathon! I returned in 2010 to run it in 1 hour 54 minutes, and plan to do it again in 2011. I decided to run this in aid of The PSC Trust and PSC Support in memory of my brother Carl, who died from liver failure in November 1997. If you'd like to sponsor me for this - please email me at pscrun@ulen.me.uk PSC Trust
PSC Support Or visit my Justgiving page for PSC Support at PSC Support - Justgiving
Have you signed up to the national donor register? If you haven't yet done so, please think about it, and let your family know your wishes.
Give the gift of life.
Join the NHS Organ Donor Register
Organ Donor Line 0845 60 60 400
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/register