Tuesday 13 January 2009

Please say if you've stopped by my page!!

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 35m13s
Mile 1 - 8m43s
Mile 2 - 8m45s
Mile 3 - 9m02s
Mile 4 - 8m43s

With a little over 100 days to go until the London Marathon, and 180 days since I got back into training in the summer, I'm well on my way now. In that time I've run over 192 miles (nearly 7½ marathons in six months). And it just keeps getting tougher from here, so any words of encouragement are most welcome to keep me going - come rain or shine.

You can sponsor me for the Marathon too! Just follow the "Donate" button on the right of the page, or go to http://www.justgiving.com/madasaboxoffrogs where every little amount will help spur me on...

Hint: if you want to leave a message for me, click on the "comments" link below. I moderate all comments - but only to prevent spammers from leaving links to dodgy websites. All real comments will be published!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I stop by most days.....not always sure you want stupid comments from Big Sis (and I'm nowhere near as original or inventive as you!)...............I wish I had half your engery!

Running 13.1 miles in memory of Carl

I ran the Silverstone Half Marathon on 15th March 2009. I managed the 13.1 mile course in 2 hours and 4 minutes. Not a bad effort for my first Half Marathon! I returned in 2010 to run it in 1 hour 54 minutes, and plan to do it again in 2011. I decided to run this in aid of The PSC Trust and PSC Support in memory of my brother Carl, who died from liver failure in November 1997. If you'd like to sponsor me for this - please email me at pscrun@ulen.me.uk PSC Trust
PSC Support Or visit my Justgiving page for PSC Support at PSC Support - Justgiving
Have you signed up to the national donor register? If you haven't yet done so, please think about it, and let your family know your wishes.
Give the gift of life.
Join the NHS Organ Donor Register
Organ Donor Line 0845 60 60 400
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/register