Thursday 17 January 2008

Off to see the physio...

Well I got back into training today, and it lasted less than 9 minutes. Not wanting to exacerbate the problem in my leg, I walked/jogged/walked/jogged/walked (mostly walked) back to work. I'd mapped out a new 0.77 mile lap to do at lunchtimes and took about 8.5 minutes. I've booked an appointment to see a physio tomorrow to find out what I need to do to get my leg better.

Whilst mapping my lunchtime circuit on www.realbuzz.com, I updated my normal "1 mile" lap of the village that I've been running for the last three months, and it turns out it's 1.08 miles, so my last "long" run of 7 miles was in fact 7.56 miles. It also means that I've run over 100 miles since Day 1.

No comments:

Running 13.1 miles in memory of Carl

I ran the Silverstone Half Marathon on 15th March 2009. I managed the 13.1 mile course in 2 hours and 4 minutes. Not a bad effort for my first Half Marathon! I returned in 2010 to run it in 1 hour 54 minutes, and plan to do it again in 2011. I decided to run this in aid of The PSC Trust and PSC Support in memory of my brother Carl, who died from liver failure in November 1997. If you'd like to sponsor me for this - please email me at pscrun@ulen.me.uk PSC Trust
PSC Support Or visit my Justgiving page for PSC Support at PSC Support - Justgiving
Have you signed up to the national donor register? If you haven't yet done so, please think about it, and let your family know your wishes.
Give the gift of life.
Join the NHS Organ Donor Register
Organ Donor Line 0845 60 60 400
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/register