Thursday 21 February 2008

ZzZzzZZzzz...

Phew, all this running it pretty tiring. Sometimes I wonder when it'll ever stop. Not in April, that's for sure. I've invested so much time and energy in this pastime that I'll have to keep it up afterwards!
I may say "never again" once I've crossed the finish line of the London Marathon, and I might never attempt a 26.2 mile run again. But I'm sure I'll be up for some 10k races, they sound easy in comparison...

Today's run brings my total since last Thursday up to 27 miles, a marathon (and a bit) in 8 days.

Mile 1 - 12m17s
Mile 2 - 11m25s
Mile 3 - 10m53s
Mile 4 - 11m09s

The pain in my knee was little more than a dull ache, so with more physio treatment tomorrow - I think I've finally got on top of it.

No comments:

Running 13.1 miles in memory of Carl

I ran the Silverstone Half Marathon on 15th March 2009. I managed the 13.1 mile course in 2 hours and 4 minutes. Not a bad effort for my first Half Marathon! I returned in 2010 to run it in 1 hour 54 minutes, and plan to do it again in 2011. I decided to run this in aid of The PSC Trust and PSC Support in memory of my brother Carl, who died from liver failure in November 1997. If you'd like to sponsor me for this - please email me at pscrun@ulen.me.uk PSC Trust
PSC Support Or visit my Justgiving page for PSC Support at PSC Support - Justgiving
Have you signed up to the national donor register? If you haven't yet done so, please think about it, and let your family know your wishes.
Give the gift of life.
Join the NHS Organ Donor Register
Organ Donor Line 0845 60 60 400
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/register